DCS: P-40F Kittyhawk Beta
- Accurate and highly detailed 3D interactive cockpit featuing six-degrees-of-freedom (6DOF) technology compatible with head-tracking devices and Oculus Rift.
- Accurate modelling of the P-40F instruments, gauges and dials.
- High fidelity accurate Advanced Systems Modelling (ASM) such as electrical, fuel, hydraulics, and engine system modelled to detailed schematics.
- Highly detailed P-40F external 3D model and liveries.
- Fully interactive, comprehensive training missions make learning to fly the P-40F easier.
- Highly detailed damage model.
- External Flight Model (EFM) to Professional Flight Model level as verified by real life P-40F pilots will be included in the download purchased.
ABOUT THE P-40F
The P-40F KittyHawk is a member of one of the most produced fighter families of World War 2 with over 13’000 being produced. Taking part in every major theatre of the war, Serving widely in Africa and the Pacific Theatre the P-40F earned itself a reputation as a steady gun platform and a versatile Fighter Bomber supporting the allied advance through Africa and into Italy.
Serving with over 16 nations, The P-40 earned the famous Tuskegee Airmen their first air to air kill vs a German Fw190 in 1943, Serving with the Free French forces in North Africa the P-40 made a widely recognised contribution to the war effort.
In the Pacific the P-40 scored hundreds of kills against the Imperial Japanese Navy, Many American aces including Bob Westbrook and Henry Matson furthered their kill counts in Kittyhawks.
Fitted with a Supercharged Packard Merlin 1650-1 the P-40 was capable of producing nearly 1400hp with a top speed of over 360mph. Also capable of carrying 2000lbs of stores the P-40 was effective against Air, Land and Sea targets making it a vital tool in the offensive against the Axis forces all the way until the end of the war.
The P-40F is designed to work with Digital Combat Simulator DCS World.
ABOUT DCS WORLD
Digital Combat Simulator World (DCS World) is a free-to-play digital battlefield game, focusing on a military aircraft simulation. It includes a FREE TF-P1D Mustang and a Su-25T attack aircraft. DCS World includes a vast mission area of the Caucasus region that encompasses much of Georgia – the location of the 2008 conflict. Further maps will be available in 2015.
Additionally, DCS World includes:
• Powerful mission and campaign editors
• Massive inventory of air, land and sea combat units and weapons
• Advanced AI
• Fast mission generator
• Dynamic weather and seasons
• Training missions
• Mission replay system
• Pilot log book
This all allows the creation of engaging, real-world combat missions in this flashpoint region. DCS is a true “sandbox” simulation that can and will cover multiple time periods covering many types of combat and civilian units. DCS World allows both realistic game play and more relaxed game play to suit the player.
Download DCS World for free from: www.dcs-world.com